Greetings .. again!
I have completed the upgrade and we are now running on WordPress version 2.1.
Currently, the known issues are as follows:
* that I have removed the incompatible Drop Down menus, which previously displayed all of the categories .. as the plugin does not work with the new version. In the meantime, you may browse our ARCHIVES or the SITEMAP from the top button links.
* I’m having some issues with the related searches and tags but, will resolve this shortly
* I’ve eliminated almost half of my plugins (deactivated) .. however, I’m not really sure of all their effects. It’s possible that some code might appear on pages or other permalinks or the sidebar and I will be removing them as soon as they become known to me.
* At this time, the RSS Feed appears to be working .. but there have been issues with my cache and other plugins that might affect my feed.
If you notice anything fishy .. please let me know!