Dog Saves Couple From Carbon Monoxide – Utah’s Online Source for Local News & Information – Dog Saves Couple From Carbon Monoxide

November 28th, 2005 @ 9:20pm
Amanda Butterfield reporting

A South Jordan couple is alive tonight, thanks to their dog. Their house was full of carbon monoxide. They were asleep. The dog woke them up.

(Read this article …)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Please follow and like us:
Visit Us
Follow Me
Follow by Email

Follow hart 1-800-hart:
call HART crazy .. but you either like something or you don't - HART likes everything and everybody! Well, except Asparagus.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *