By Jennifer Gormly
As any dog-owner knows, dogs are not just pets, they are part of the family. They enrich our experience of life with their enthusiastic welcome when we walk through the front door after a day at work, the snuggles when we are feeling down and the look off unconditional love in their eyes. They make us laugh, they make us smile and they make us feel all warm inside. Celebrate your love of dogs with some of my favourite doggie quotes!
1. No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.
2. Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
3. A dog is one of the few reasons why some people can be persuaded to go for a walk.
4. A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
5. There is no better psychiatrist than a puppy licking your face.
6. A well-trained dog will make no attempt to share your lunch. He will just make you feel so guilty that you cannot enjoy it.
7. All good thing have come to me have come through my dog.
8. If you want the best seat on the house, you’ll have to move the dog!
9. Home is where your dog is.
10. No home is complete without the pitter-patter of doggy feet.
These quotes are great for use in your scrapbooking albums, on cards and gifts for your dog-loving friends and in your email signatures. If there is one that you particularly love, why not print it out, frame it and hang it on your wall to enjoy every day!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_Gormly
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE DOG QUOTES?
Post them in the comments!