Thursday TUESDAY August 28, 2007 – 7:00pm – Winnipeg, Manitoba
Just a reminder:
Brenda Puttaert owner/designer for Doggie Duds will be the m.c. She is the exclusive designer for Pawsh and will provide the majority of the clothing and all of the doggie models as follows:
Maxxie and Sophie Singer
Duke and Jasper Peck
Sophie and Molly Puttaert
* HART (yes that’s me!) .. will be walking down the DOGwalk with Sophie Singer and if you are in the area next Tuesday .. please drop by for the fashion show! It’s for a good cause, as a portion of the sales will go to help FIPPER (see below) .. plus – you may find some neat products over at Pawsh Pet Boutique!
About FIPPER (from the D’Arcy A.R.C. site)
Fipper is a five year old Shepherd-cross who was left outside unattended for three days after receiving chemical burns to nearly eighty percent of her face. She was turned over to Machray Animal Hospital in the third week of August. Fipper was twenty five pounds underweight with her burns infected and covered in bugs and filth.
We owe a debt of many thanks to those who have supported Fipper’s rehabilitation with donations.
We have been overwhelmed with calls from concerned members of the community which we are also thankful for. Here is an update on Fipper:
– she is doing fantastic
– she receives daily dressings
– her face is washed every day with a medicated soap and cream
– she eats 5 times a day, 5 to 6 cans of wet food
– she is gaining weight
– she has very limited exposure to people at this time
Thank you all for your care and concern. This incident is under careful investigation by the proper authorities.
– Staff & Volunteers