* http://PetLvr.com/mypet/ (beta)
I have installed a multi-user wordpress version at the following location, and invite anybody who wishes to create a FREE pet related blog. I have replaced one of the old links on the top button menu and added a new [MyPet] button to access. There is also a link below the heading as well. Feel free to create your own blog!
At this point in time, I have limited disk space to 20MB per account, which should be enough to load as many smaller net-sized photos of your pet. If you really need more space, I have a dedicated server and tons of domains and should be able to accomodate you somehow, if you need it – just ask.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Consider PetLvr’s MyPet blog at http://PetLvr.com/mypet
10) To show off pictures of your pet
9) To display lost or found pets
8) To advertise your community sponsored agility or other agility shows
7) Breeders – to advertise pets for sale
6) Groomers – to advertise your grooming services
5) To learn how to blog and familiarize yourself with WordPress
4) PetLvr.com site is cool and you will be too!
3) You are a relative of HART and if you don’t, he won’t come to visit you anymore
2) Practice writing pet related articles and be a guest author at PetLvr.com!
1) ** IT’s 100% FREE ***
What if you only want a temporary blog?
That’s fine too! But, if you know that you won’t be needing your blog anymore, please let HART know that it can be permanently deleted. In the meantime, I have created two unique blogs for temporary blogging for both “LOST” and “FOUND” – just let me know your REAL email address and I will set you up (no hotmail or gmail accounts please)
* http://PetLvr.com/mypet/lost/ – to post pictures and let the world help you in finding your lost pet etc
* http://PetLvr.com/mypet/found/ – to let other pet owners know that you have found a pet, and post pictures etc
My Pet Name Isn’t Available! What do I do?
Sorry – I reserved Maxxie, Sophie and Zeussie because they are my own pets. However – I can imagine with a lot of dogs named Max or Maxxie out there .. you are wondering how to get a uniquely named free blog. All I can suggest is that you consider something unique, instead of Max001, Max002 etc … like:
However .. feel free to also use names as Max001, Max002 if you want to .. the golden rule is … If it doesn’t affect me .. then I probably don’t care!
I named the subfolder …/mypet/.. for a reason – at this time I am only seeking people who want FREE pet related blogs. If your site is about phentermine or penis enlargement or other non-pet-related topics I will be deleting it that blog immediately, no questions asked.
Also please note that this is in ‘BETA’ mode. What does that mean? That means I haven’t tested anything and hope the community helps me create something that is not only functional, working but effective.
In this case – I hope there are no complaints about stuff not working and hope you feel like you can suggest ANYTHING to help make it a better site and its useability. This means letting me know if there are new templates you would like added to the blogs, plugins that may be available, and .. well, it never hurts to ask me.