This is a fun book about the Pug breed of dog. Let’s face it, they are a fun breed although not for everyone. In this book I try to make you aware of what is required to be a Pug parent. I have been a dog parent for quite a while so I use my own experiences with dogs as well as the tried and true methods of dog training. In this book you will learn:
1. Where the Pug came from.
2. How to find a Pug and make sure he is a healthy puppy.
3. Things you must do before and after bringing him home.
4. Facts about the Pug e.g. personality
5. The Pug’s common health problems.
6. Feeding, exercising and grooming.
7. Training a Pug to be good.
8. Foods and other things your dog shouldn’t eat.
9. Rainbow Bridge.
and lots more.
I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I think any Dumb Dog Parent could understand and utilize the contents.