More info on quality that pet owners seem to be thirsting for
To Follow, is the ad that will be coming out soon. However, if you visit IAMS’s new “Iams Promise” site … (U.S. Residents, Canadian English, Canadian French) .. you’ll see something that’s NOT in the upcoming ad:
REGISTER FOR FREE COUPON FOR DOG AND CAT FOOD
At Iams, we would like to invite you to obtain a free 4-lb. bag of our dry dog or dry cat food, or equivalent value off a larger-size bag. We recognize that this is an uncertain time for pet owners who may be unsure what they can feed their pets. You can feel confident that Iams dry food provides the highest-quality complete and balanced nutrition. And many veterinarians recommend Iams to help keep pets healthier, longer.* As a gesture of our dedication to keeping your pets healthy and happy, we would like to invite the first 250,000 pet owners who register here to receive a free 4-lb. bag of either our dry dog or dry cat food or equivalent value (up to $6.50 for dog and $10.00 for cat) off a larger-sized bag. This will exceed over 1 million pounds of free food.
Here is the ad:
A message from Iams
We are committed to putting your petâ€™s health and well-being ahead of all other concerns. Weâ€™ve dedicated more than 60 years to developing our very best in veterinarian-recommended pet nutrition.
In the face of the Menu Foods recall, our commitment to your petâ€™s well-being prompted us to take swift actions that included providing information on what foods are safe, removing all recalled wet pouch and canned foods from store shelves, suspending all production at the affected Menu Foods plant, and working closely with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), veterinarians and other independent experts to review our quality processes.
We can assure you:
All Iams dry dog and cat foods on store shelves today can be fed with confidence. None of these products contains wheat gluten, identified as the contaminated ingredient in the Menu Foods recall.
You can also feel confident feeding Iams wet foods that are not on the Menu Foods recall list.
At Iams we promise:
To provide the highest standards of quality at our production facilities and those of our suppliers.
* We already have one of the strictest food safety methods in the industry. Our product and manufacturing standards exceed those of the FDA and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and have consistently received superior ratings by the American Institute of Baking, a leading independent certification authority in the human foods industry.
* We pledge to do even more to ensure the quality of ingredients used by our suppliers. Effective immediately, we will take the added step of certifying the quality and purity of every new source of ingredients that our suppliers use in our products. Our specific approval will be required before any supplier can change any of our unique ingredients.
* We will continue to work with independent industry experts to further review our supply chain and quality measures.
To continue to provide your pet with our highest quality nutrition thatâ€™s veterinarian recommended.
* We have exceptional science-based nutrition, high-quality ingredients and tailored life-stage formulas. Nobody makes a better dog and cat food than Iams. In fact, four out of five veterinarians recommend Iams to help dogs and cats live healthier, longer(+)
* We will continue to work closely with veterinarians, nutritionists, and other experts to enhance our pet food products and create new products that truly make a difference in the lifelong health and well-being of pets.
* We stand behind the premium quality of all Iams products. They are made with high-quality ingredients and unique, patented recipes that give your dog and cat our best nutrition possible. Our products carry a 100% money-back guarantee.
We recognize that this has been an uncertain time for pet owners who may be unsure of what to safely feed their pets.
Weâ€™d like to express our gratitude to all of you who have reached out to us at Iams with questions. We deeply regret the effect that the Menu Foods recall may have had on your family and your petâ€™s well-being. We want you to know that weâ€™re doing everything in our power to answer your questions and earn
your trust and confidence. For more information, visit: http://www.iamspromise.com
(+) In a recent veterinarian survey, among the leading brands they recommend.
Leave a Reply