Revolutionary in design and function the new i-Click was designed by the clicker trainers at KPCT to provide the next generation tool for clicker training. A quiet click. For classes or for sound sensitive animals it’s the must have tool. And animals that have been trained with a classic box clicker completely understand the lighter sound of the new i-Click. The i-Click has been designed to let you click no matter how you happen to grab hold of it. Upside down click, sideways click, right side up click. You can click with your thumb, with your palm, even your foot. And is disabled friendly Drop it on the floor and it always lands in a clickable position. Click it with your foot! Strap it to a wheelchair and click with your palm or chin.
- Must-have training tool for sound-sensitive pets
- Easy to use in any position
- Small enough to hide in your palm
- Activates with just a small amount of pressure
- Designed by Karen Pryor Clicker Trainers