We took Friday off to check out the Winnipeg Fringe Festival 2011 and a few plays .. and were lucky enough to catch our friend Steve Diamond and the Diamond Disc Dogs perform a free show in the Mainstage area!
There is a total of 4 individual YouTube videos that totals 30 minutes 51 seconds, all pieced together in one easy playlist. Just grab a coffee, sit back, press the play button and Enjoy! :D
HART (aka PetLvr)
If you can’t see the YouTube embed above, here are the links:
– Playlist – http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF9A3E4F9BD69735B
– http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwGG4qG-KcM – 1of4 – 6m41s
– http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4JcsxYkJ2c – 2of4 – 7m13s
– http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl_9wMtozY4 – 3of4 – 7m38s
– http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilV9LcplFm0 – 4of4 – 9m19s
The shows we did catch at the Fringe Friday (along with a walk around the mainstage area, browsing the vendors and food venues, and the Dog Show) were as follows: “Part One”
1. The Return of the Revenge of the Son of the Bride of Macabre Tales of Horror and Macabreness II: Satan’s Boogaloo – funny ensemble – hi-light of the day :D
2. Hip.Bang! Improv – I liked most of it! Duo performance
3. Fear Factor: Canine Edition – Very touching – solo performance!
We also checked out a few bands in the Mainstage, had lunch at the “Fixx” coffee bar and picked up a barrel of Mini Donuts. My wife and niece will be continuing their “Part Two” adventure at the “Fringe” all day Saturday.
Did you visit the Winnipeg Fringe Festival this year? What shows did you see? How was is?