Posted by on Aug 3, 2014 in Pet Training Videos | 14 comments

How To Teach Your Rabbit Tricks!

Read!! How to teach your rabbit tricks. In this video, I show you how to teach your rabbit to stand “up” and to “spin”, but you can also use these tips to te…

14 Responses to “How To Teach Your Rabbit Tricks!”

1. hamsterloverforever1 says:

awwwwwwwwwww soo cute! aha I love training my buns tricks! clover knows a
    ton! spin, up, up and walk, agility, fetch, weave, come, hop up on me, and
    sit, we are now working on tunnel and some other ones hehe but I think her
    fav. is agility hehe
    Penelope knows simple commands but shes pretty hyper and doenst have a
    long attention span and would rather run around and binky aha and honey
    only knows sit, up, up and walk, and that’s it hehe. clover also is WAY
    more food motivated!

2. MyPetParadise says:

Aww, Sprinkles is soo cute! Really good at the spin trick, too! What’s the
    music you used at the end? I like it:)

3. Sero Guy says:

First comment first view and first like!! :)

4. Hazel1157 says:

awww Sprinkles is sooooo cute omg! in the beginning he was just like “food.
    yes. must get the food. Aleia what are you doing give me the food,” xD I
    forgot, how old is he? he’s really gorgeous!

5. eXtremeColors488 says:

Very informative, Aleia! These tricks are so clever and intelligent! Aww!
    Hi Sprinkles! Lovely tutorial! :D <3
    x Leah ~

6. Ash Fox says:

Oh my gosh! That makes me wish I had a rabbit now! You take such good care
    of your pets. Ur awesome girl!!!

7. Itzel Babee says:

hey bff! you know how u can add channels on your page but u put ur other
    channels! well i put u on myn and said- Everyone follow my bff on yt!
    Aleiaanimallover368! also i miss talking to you so if u have any txting
    apps plz tell me so i can txt u thx! xoxo

8. Allie Methvin says:

Oh my goodness! Sprinkles is so cute! I loved how excited he was around
    those treats! Charlie (my bunny) has learned up and he is getting used to
    spin! Every time I get treats he stands up because he thinks he has to
    stand in order to get treats! Good job Aleia!!

9. TheAnimallover654 says:

Aww he’s so cute!!

10. colorsfor hamsters says:

Awe sprinkles is adorable!! You seem like an awesome rabbit owner ;)

11. Natasa milosevic says:

Thank you this really helped! What treats could you use?

12. poedie doedie says:

I always played football with my rabbits :)

13. RunLikeSheeka says:

Hahaha love the end where you’re talking and the budgie is screeching in
    the background. Mine does that too at the most inconvenient times. I’ll
    have having an arguement with a family member and he will screech and
    scream over the top of us hahaha

14. Aleiaanimallover368 says: