Posted by on Apr 21, 2014 in Pet Training Videos | 17 comments

How to Crate Train your Dog – PetSmart

PetSmart trainer Debbie goes over the basics of crate training and how to help your dog feel comfortable in one.

17 Responses to “How to Crate Train your Dog – PetSmart”

1. millsn7 says:

why wait? why they make shock collars lol dogs are not stupid, they learn
    fast. on the first zzzap, they get two warning beeps and then a shock, my
    dog walks into his cage and lays down, if he even whimpers he gets a
    warning beep, once they hear the beep, they relax. no anxiety, no barking,
    no whimpers, and best of all, no messes to clean up. I don’t have to give
    my dog a treat or anything. tell him “cage kane” and he walks in. done

2. susan allen says:

im getting a new pit puppy in bout 4 weeks and I already have a Chihuahua
    mix hes bout 1 is it ok to put them together in the same grate at night so
    they can help each other?

3. Michael Corpening says:

everyone my puppy is 12 weeks and i been trying to stop crying, barking,
    bitting, chewing etc its not working. NEED HELP

4. mousee mouse says:

Why am I watching this I don’t even have a dog?!?!

5. A Blah says:

anyone else watching this say HI DEBBIE :D

6. Dragon Cartoons says:

the potty training puppy appartment worked grate for my dog

7. Kay Bee says:

how old was she?

8. RainbowSuds16 says:

HI DEBBIE :D

9. Choco Lot says:

This trainer has never met my dog, or a dog like him. My dog “doesn’t” curl
    up in small spaces and doesn’t love crates. And he won’t run into a box
    after a silly treat.

10. thadrine says:

Yeah….our dogs started banging their heads (literally) against the crate
    as soon as we closed the door. We have yet to be able to get them to calm
    down in a crate.

11. Andrew Horng says:

how old is she

12. Lynette J says:

My puppy took to his crate without doing any of that. We brought him home
    in one and he likes it.

13. Koby Holland says:

My dog always whines when I take him inside the crate, hopefully this works!

14. GamerMatt98 . says:

so did mine

15. EverythingisFire says:

Get one :)

16. Dalli Resham says:

This sort of movie is the reason my partner and I watch Youtube. Normally
    it takes up so much of my afternoon. However the majority of folks are bit
    by bit KILLING their family dogs (without knowing it)… The junk they put
    in dog food creates malignant tumors and tends to make dogs pass away
    early. I came to understand the hard way when my pet passed away at 5. To
    save your dog’s life look for Double Life Dog Diet (Use Google.)

17. Kelly desalme says:

never shopping here only for supplies not for animals peta knows what
    really gos on and so do i