Posted by on Mar 25, 2014 in Pet Training Videos | 12 comments

How to Train Your Horse to Lunge : How to Free Lunge a Horse at a Trot

Watch as a seasoned horseback rider demonstrates how to free lunge a horse at a trot in this free online video about horseback riding. Expert: Kelli LaBar Bi…

12 Responses to “How to Train Your Horse to Lunge : How to Free Lunge a Horse at a Trot”

1. clarameyer1234 says:

ok,well, when i do this…i dont need to move around nearly as much,and i
    stay a bit behind,cause my horse is lazy during this…i dont like her…i
    think the other people are way better :)

2. BlazingAva says:

well in my opening this isn’t free lunging she has a round pen….still not
    the horse’s choice to be there.

3. TheReiningQueen says:

haha did anyone notice that the horse is limping so it’s probably lame XD

4. AllyRomeo‚ô• says:

Thanks. I will give it a try! :)

5. AllyRomeo‚ô• says:

When I want my horse to trot, she never does, does anyone have any tips or
    a vid or something? Sometimes she doesn’t want to trot…Oh well.

6. Robin Young says:

Half of view to watch the horse is cut off so how do you so what the body
    language of the horse is.

7. TheEnigmaticShadow says:

In my lessons, when we want the horse to trot, we swing the whip in a small
    circle, so it slaps against the ground. And if they don’t respond the first
    time, swing it harder against the ground until they do. You can also try
    making a clicking sound with your mouth. :) Give it a shot, I hope it works
    for you and your horse!

8. BlazingAva says:

Here is my bigest problem. If the horse is doing what you want you’re more
    so chasing her than lunging her her head isn’t into you her body is formed
    to yours. You’re just chasing around a round pen.

9. BHKB21077 says:

Ugh…she’s no expert. I would rather watch Pat Parelli than this knuckle
    head.

10. OnCloudNine44 says:

This girl has 183,713 videos?! O.O

11. Cyaerisa says:

KNUCKLE HEAD, LOL. I reckon. Pat Parelli ftw.

12. horselover1699 says:

@OnCloudNine44 it a tutorial channel lol its like a company.