Posted by on Feb 19, 2014 in Pet Training Videos | 25 comments

Guinea Pig & Rabbit Care : How to Exercise Your Rabbit

Rabbits spend a lot of time in cages, so make sure they get four to five hours of exercise per day. Get pet rabbits to exercise with tips from a veterinarian…

25 Responses to “Guinea Pig & Rabbit Care : How to Exercise Your Rabbit”

1. SpantekTV says:

you know inside, a rabit is 5 times more likely to be struck by a metiorite
    due to the gravitational atraction of the larg house

2. Belle17rosie says:

this movie is usless i am geting a rabbit and need to learn alot about them

3. rosereddoll says:

I didn’t say YOUR guinea pig was neglected!

4. Animallover08668 says:

i heard tht u arent supposed to put bunnies and rabbits outside because
    they can can catch parasites that can kill them within one day, they can be
    caught by a predator like a hawk or coyote and they may eat something,
    choke and die. so when i get a bunny or rabbit in gonna let it run freely
    in my room.

5. YuukiOmizu says:

Basicaly, I think Putting your bunny indoors therefore, It won’t get much
    injured such as,Parasites,death of Wild animals (Wolves,Dogs,Cats,etc) And
    If your bunny is in a cage outside, There is a possibility of a Racoon
    Comming and *Free* Your Bunny because it is able to unlock locks. So Its
    better to put your bunny Inside where it most likely be safe.

6. TheDAGvieos1989 says:

i am with you on that animallover08668 but i let my bunny run free in my
    room and now my room stinks like rabit poo. and you are gonna have stains
    and all that

7. JapaneseWomanTy says:

@DDALKKUK8 no the dosent.

8. Mamegreen says:

Is that rabbit dead, or knocked out from something? The rabbits in these
    videos stay still the entire time…I have a rabbit and he moves around
    much more than that :P

9. hibylittle8 says:

i have a white pen that mine runs in and if she is not in that i have her
    on a harness and leash for rabbits

10. zZxZ3R0xZz says:

your a grown man playing with rabbits

11. sporespore2 says:

You people are ignorant a holes, you know that? First off wow you know
    rabbits are easily trained just like a dog to sit or lay or even do simple
    arithmatic. The rabbit in the vid has been properly trained and cared for.
    An just, lol, lol ,lol ,LOL useless village nice why not read a damn book
    on animals once in a while to get yourself educated on the specific subject
    of interest. Or wait can you do simple arithmatic? Jerks all of ya.

12. Scarrr says:

Hmm, I don’t know.. Why not try building a fence? You can also get little
    puppy pens at pet stores. They’re not to expensive.

13. rosereddoll says:

Actually, you can teach rabbits to come when they are called, fetch, sit up
    and even house train them! ^__^ (just like dogs) It’s just that most pet
    owners just get a rabbit because they’re cute and don’t bother to train
    them. As a result people often get bored with them and they spend most of
    their lives alone in a cage. It’s a shame really, since rabbits are social,
    intelligent and have individual personalities.

14. JapaneseWomanTy says:

I hate expert village videos there so unhelpful

15. xjkill says:

I uhh Hate uhh your uhh voice uhh. UHHHHHH

16. AliParada says:

dude dont bunnies hate being in side and they will eat and chew your cables.

17. airbornedude101 says:

Rabbits like to dig. They’ll just dig up under the fence unless you get
    them declawed. If you do build a fence make sure to burry the boards at
    least 2 feet underground.

18. Lilit Chaparyan says:

Y doesnt that rabbit ever move? its like frozen! my rabbit will never stop
    moving! 8D

19. hibylittle8 says:

it gets ate by wiley coyote

20. SUPERDEVILCHILD99 says:

I have a run for my rabbits and I let them out in the morning and put them
    away when it gets dark and on a dry day I would let one out and it would
    exercise but all it does is eat grass and dig at the back of the garden
    it’s quite lazy I think

21. airbornedude101 says:

Dude what the Hell is your problem?

22. jellybelly500000 says:

Get your bunny a leash and collar. They make special bunny ones, and you
    can also get small dog ones, but make sure it’s more of a harness than just
    a collar. My bunny doesn’t like putting it on, but it’s the only way i can
    take him outside, since we have a fence that he could jump through.

23. Julia Filatova says:

there are words at the bottom

24. SexiKittie says:

i use to have a bunny that would follow me constantly and circle around me
    wanting to play and we would be soo happy together (may he rest in peace)
    he would come to me when i call his name.. but he passed away.. but how do
    i get my new bunny to do the same thing? i know alll bunnies are very
    different with different personalities but .. (sighs) i know my new bunny
    is not the same as my old one.. so how can i let him play with me? and be
    kinda like the old one?

25. TheDAGvieos1989 says:

u can also uh maybe u should uh