Starting with foals days old and training through over two years, here’s a training manual that will help you create a well-mannered colt that is safe, respectful, well-trained and a joy to ride.
Learn how to CORRECTLY start and finish your colt from the halter through saddling and reining.
If you have a foal on the way, one on the ground or have a colt that you need to train, then read carefully…this information will provide you with the knowledge and skills you’ll need to correctly and safely train your colt.
One of our biggest concerns with starting a foal or colt is to NOT do something wrong to damage or teach them the wrong way. After all, there’s lots of WRONG ways to training. By doing it wrong one can easily mishandle, hurt, make the colt fearful, put too much weight on them too early, use a bit too early or even make the colt harder to train or even shy. Sad but true, many don’t know what they’re doing and simply make things worse.
Do it wrong and you’ll possibly hurt the colt or create a horse that’s not respectful, wild, out of control or even damage him.
Years of experience by many professional trainers, equestrian programs and horse handlers have developed and proven correct methods to take a foal a few days old to a finished colt that’s safe and enjoyable to ride. You see, you not only need to know WHAT to do but also WHEN and HOW to do it. Get it wrong and you’ll probably be fighting the horse for years (if not damage it).
Do You Have These Concerns?
– Don’t know what to do or when to do it? This manual walks you through the entire time from days old to over two years.
– Afraid of hurting the colt? We tell you exactly at what age you can halter, lead, longe, bridle, saddle, and ride.
– Not sure what order to teach things in? We lay everything out in a complete step-by-step process and teach you each thing you need to do.
– Concerned about how long to work your colt at different ages? We tell you how, how long and why. And we tell you what to look for and then when and how to finish the training sessions.
Using natural horsemanship methods and sound training principles, we not only teach you HOW to do things but also tell you WHY and help you understand things from the colt’s point of view. This understanding of how a colt thinks and learns in invaluable.
Using this manual as a guide, anyone can follow these step-by-step instructions and successfully train their colt to produce a pleasant horse that’s fun to ride and that is easy to control. After all, isn’t that what we ALL desire?
Enjoy The Many Benefits Of Training Your Colt:
– By taking the time to correctly learn and train your own colt, you will be learning valuable skills you can use for years to come with all your horses
– You’ll be building confidence in yourself AND in your colt
– You will look forward to working with and training your colt each day
– You’ll also have the peace of mind knowing you are using correct methods and training principles
– You won’t be fearful of hurting or damaging the colt
– You will progress faster and see results by using a proven step-by-step process
– You will learn the correct way to do groundwork and driving for results
– You will learn the proper way to lead, whoa, reverse, backing, circling and more
– You will learn how to teach and transition through the various gaits
– You learn basic and advanced reining techniques like the sidepass, two-track and more
Simply follow the steps, learn the principles and then go do it.
Any horse owner can use this manual to improve their training. I promise you, it will help you understand how to approach the training from young to old and everything inbetween.
Ready To Get Started?
Good! Simply click the “Add to Cart Button” now.