Posted by on Jun 16, 2013 in Pet Training Videos | 13 comments

Advanced Horse Seesaw Tricks – How to train your horse

This is a complete tutorial to train your horse to walk over the seesaw and do several exercises or tricks such as walk over the seesaw without a lead rope, …

13 Responses to “Advanced Horse Seesaw Tricks – How to train your horse”

1. aubreeloveshorses says:

no to be rude or anthing but i dont know about where you live but where i live the seesaw is illegal so i wouldnt do this in the usa

2. Charlie Irvin says:

I love This Video. The Only Thing I Have To Keep My 10 Year old Niece From Looking At This Because She is A Little Daring She Will Do This.Ha ha

3. usahorseman says:

Thanks for your quick response! I have never trick trained before and I am just “figuring ” it out as I go..your videos answer many questions :) Please check out my Friesian Gunner doing some of the tricks I have taught him on my youtube page..( work in progress :) let me know what ya think!

4. Marenlene says:

thank you :-) I am currently uploading a very long trick training video with lots of tricks and games, kinda best of and some idea :-) My internet is very low so it probably takes a few hours until it is fully uploaded.

5. usahorseman says:

Great Videos..Keep them coming!

6. Marenlene says:

Thanks so much! It is always great to get such a nice comment :-)

7. dxtf1984 says:

thanx  love ur videos

8. Marenlene says:

Haven’t heard of Clinton Anderson, what kind of training does he do; Natural Horsemanship, trick training, clicker training….?

9. Rachael Haddan says:

Do you know of Clinton Anderson? and his Method of horse Training?

10. Marenlene says:

Hi, thank you :-) it was his third time on the seesaw. But it was the first time that he did this exercises. He is used to learning new things because I spend so much time with him.

11. Majoofi says:

well done. that wasn’t his first day with that was it?

12. Marenlene says:

haha, I know what ya mean :-)

13. MigrationTranslators says:

Must be one of the smarter horses….I have seen a lot of horses that wouldn’t even understand what to do…